- Florida has more toll roads than any other state.
- There are more golf courses in Florida than in any other state.
- The oldest European settlement in North America, St. Augustine, is located in Florida.
- There’s a museum in Sanibel which owns two million shells.
- Clearwater is a city with the highest rate of lightning strikes per capita in the US.
- The city with the highest average temperature in the USA is located in Florida: it’s Key West.
- The state is the largest producer of watermelons, tomatoes, and sugar in the country.
- In terms of area, Jacksonville is the biggest city in the United States.
- One of the two round lakes of the world is located in Florida.
How about a Geo Quiz now?
You're on the way towards the top of the rating!Start Quiz