- Kansas is actually as flat as a pancake. Scientists managed to prove it when they compared the topography of the state against that of a pancake.
- It once was illegal to serve ice cream on cherry pie in Kansas.
- The first Pizza Hut restaurant was opened in Kansas.
- The state is home to every type of prairie habitat.
- Helium was discovered in 1905 in Kansas.
- The state is the nation’s second-largest producer of beef cattle, behind only Texas.
- Smith County, Kansas, is the geographical center of the 48 contiguous states.
- It is illegal to hunt whales in Kansas, even though there are no whales there.
- There are 27 Walnut Creeks in Kansas.
- It’s illegal to shoot rabbits from motorboats in Kansas.
What is the state flower of Kansas?
Give your answer and see if you are right!Answer now!