- The first people arrived in New York around 10,000 B.C.
- The nation’s first chess tournament was held in the state in 1843.
- New York City has 722 miles of subway track.
- Oneida, New York, is home to the world’s smallest church. It is 51” x 81”.
- New York state has had five constitutions: they were adopted in 1777, 1821, 1846, 1894, and 1938.
- Toilet paper was invented by Joseph Gayetty in New York.
- There’s a secret train station below the Waldorf Astoria, which is one of the most famous hotels in the country,
- The first presentation of 3D films before a paying audience took place on June 10, 1915.
- Hyde Hall Bridge is the oldest covered bridge in the USA.
What is the main park in New York City?
Give your answer and see if you are right!Answer now!