- The state has 11,611 miles of shoreline – that’s more than the combined non-tidal coasts of the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
- The world’s largest deposit of alabaster is in Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma has 200 man-made lakes. That’s more than any other state.
- The National Cowboy Hall of Fame is located in the state.
- Oklahoma produces more gypsum than any other state.
- Oklahoma is the only state that produces iodine.
- The state was a part of the Louisiana Purchase.
- The state has parts of 4 mountain ranges: Arbuckles, Wichitas, Ouachitas, and the Ozarks.
- There’s an operating oil well on state capitol grounds.
Your Geo Quiz is served!
Enjoy your trip around the world!START QUIZ