- The first presidential mansion was in Philadelphia.
- In 1909 the first baseball stadium was built in the state.
- Hershey, Pennsylvania, is the Chocolate capital of the United States.
- The first computer in the world was made in Philadelphia in 1946.
- The Rockville Bridge in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, is considered to be the longest stone arch bridge in the world.
- The Declaration of Independence was signed in Philadelphia in 1776.
- Philadelphia is home to the Liberty Bell.
- Indiana County is considered to be the Christmas Tree capital of the world.
Let's check your Geo smarts now!
Take a quiz and win some points!START QUIZ