- Wisconsinsinites consume nearly 21 million gallons of ice cream each year.
- The state is the nation’s leading producer of Ginseng.
- The first practical typewriter was designed in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Wausau is known as the Ginseng capital of the world.
- There are more than 800,000 deer in Wisconsin..
- Door County has more miles of shoreline than any other country in the USA – over 250 miles.
- The first ice cream sundae was concocted in Wisconsin.
- Practically all the natural lakes in the state have resulted from glaciers.
- The Fox River is one of the few rivers in the USA that flows north.
- Sheboygan is known as the bratwurst capital of the world,
- Almost 1/3 of all Americans live within a 500 miles radius of the state.
When you say Wisconsin…do you really know it all?
What color is the flag of Wisconsin?Give your answer!